Current hasbara influenced media and kept backwards media outside the occupied terrritories almost are vomiting their propaganda for the next whitewash of Israel’s genocide on Gaza. Below this post continuous updates of (unbiased) news will be published.
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Israel is using it’s hasbara (again) to make us and media believe, no warcrimes were committed during Operation “Cast Lead” on Gaza which took place from 27 December 2008 until 18 January 2009. The current status quo since Judge Goldstone reconsidered his earlier “findings” in the self investigation of Israel’s acts during the war on Gaza is the reason IOA recently even had the courage to call on the United Nations to withdraw the whole report.
With utmost shameless courage Israels Foreign Minister Lieberman from Moldavia, like Goldstone zionist himself stated it was no surprise for him Goldstone retracted his earlier statements, as for even Bibi and himself had exerted great efforts to achieve the same before… (even without us noticing of course)
Here the Hitler quote falls in place: “Make the Lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it.”
In one line, the most catching description for the propaganda (in hebrew called Hasbara) of IOA, whitewashing every crime they commit or ever have been committing before. If this “tactic” does not work, everyone falls in state of denial again but never ever it has lead to a conviction of the zionist entity or the people ordering and forfilling the ongoing massacres on Palestinian people. The Nakba. 63 Year ethnic cleansing and IOA’s hasbara keeps the world stupid and backwards.
As soon as reports like Goldstone’s hit the media, and his remarks of “never mind…” hit some journalists using their own minds and opinion, IOA is twisting it’s behind like never before. Eternally victimized by their Holocaust, it seems it gives them the right to get away with every crime, oppression, assassination, expulsions, evictions, ethnic cleansing and plain massacres.
Zionist, have become, exactly and even worse like those, they once feared and hated themselves.
Needless to say this was not the first massacre since IOA announced it’s own statehood.
Click here for an overview of All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians.
Recapulating the Cast Lead Massacre
Over 1,400 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip were killed during 22 days of Israeli shelling from sea, air and land. Palestinians in Gaza had nowhere to flee from Israel’s onslaught as the border has been closed for two years, with disastrous consequences for the 1.5 million in habitants of Gaza — the majority of them children and refugees.
In this time, IOA used indiscriminate force and violence, even made use of forbidden chemical weapons like white Phosphorus, DIME, depleted uranium and more. But still, IOA wants us to believe there was no crime committed at all. I regard this as an insult of our intelligence, but formost an magnum opus of denial of the crimes on Palestinians, the massacred and their loved ones who where left behind.
The ongoing Siege on Gaza already made it to the largest open air prison in the world, but the weapons used on the people of Gaza made it also the largest gas chamber in history. Even now – and probably long lasting and continuing – effects on all kinds of health, of born and even unborn life are horrendous. Birth defects, massive increase of diseases like cancer and more.
Not to be forgotten: The thousands of injured, handicapped, eye- arm- or legless Palestinian people who were mutilated for life…physically as well as mentally. The children, traumatized for life. But IOA committed no crime.
This is an appeal from occupiedpalestine, to use your common sense and mind to behold the facts and judge for yourself, for it is clear judge Goldstone and companions do not want you and us to believe the reality. And as long as IOA’s warcrimes stay unpunished, the zionist modus operandi of ethnic cleansing in any way possible will continue and increase. It not has been enough it has been to much already too long.
Palestine is not waiting to be the next to hear the world says again: “Wir haben es nicht gewußt…“
- For an extensive description of the massacre on Gaza go to the special website: Never Cast Lead Again
- For a list of names and ages of the massacred: PCHR | List of Dead [PDF]
- For images of the attacks, wounded, killed and the Aftermath go to the Gallery of Never Cast Lead Again
- For an overview of assassinated Palestinians of this year which reach seldom western media: The Martyrs of Occupation 2011
- I am Israel
- The Videos of Cast Lead | 22 days covering news, documentaries and more
- 2009, Goldstone says Israel’s “intentional” targeting of civilians, includes bombing of food factories, leg. council
- Video: Lethal Ambiguity: Israeli Soldiers Talk about the Rules of Engagement
- Goldstone’s shameful U-turn | Electronic Intifada | Apr 4, 2011
- From Self-Hating Jew to a Good Zionist. Again. | KabobFest | Apr 4, 2011
- Lieberman hints Golstone retraction made under zionist pressure | PIC | Apr 4, 2011
- Hamas: Do not mix up between Goldstone’s personal positions and UN findings | PIC | Apr 4, 2011
- Revisiting Israel’s Terror War on Gaza | Stephen Lendman | Apr 4, 2011
- ‘Goldstone aims to end Israel isolation’ | Press TV | Apr 4, 2011
- Goldstone: Blind Justice or Blind Judge? Photos below | Desertpeace | Apr 4, 2011
- Dr. Ashrawi : We Expect Goldstone to Show Commitment to International Law, not Bow to Israel | PNN | Apr 4, 2011
- Goldstone “Reconsiders” Report on Gaza War | PNN | Apr 4, 2011
- Goldstone clarifications: Just another distraction | +972 Magazine | Apr 4, 2011
- What the Goldstone op-ed doesn’t say | Mondoweiss | Apr 3, 2011
- Murder is Israel ‘s modus operandi | PIC | Apr 3, 2011
- Goldstone’s Tawdry Turn, Israel’s False Dance of Vindication | Richard Silverstein’s Tikun Olam | Apr 2, 2011
- Goldstone “apology” won’t make us stop talking of occupation’s crimes | +972 Magazine | Apr 2, 2011
- Goldstone’s Backtrack: Some points to remember | Mondoweiss | Apr 2, 2011
- What if the world community reacted to Israel’s Gaza attack like it did Libya? | KabobFest | March 30, 2011